ROTISSERIE CHICKEN + MICROWAVE SWEET POTATO & BROCCOLI
Specifically included for the “Fuck I don’t have any food” evening where you just find yourself unprepared on the way home from work and need something super fast you can grab from the G store, heat up, and fit within your targets.
- 1 Store bought Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 Large Sweet Potato (pick one that’s longer, and not so thick)
- 1 Bag of Steamable Broccoli
- Black Peppercorn Grinder
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Avocado or Olive Oil
- Swing by your neighborhood supermarket on the way home once you realize you don’t have any food to eat, but still want a macro friendly dinner.
- Pierce the sweet potato ~10 times with a fork then pop it into the microwave for 6-8 minutes rotating once halfway through.
- Slice off pieces of the Rotisserie Chicken breast and weigh out your 150+ gram serving.
- Pierce the bag of broccoli once with a fork and pop into the microwave for about 3 minutes.
PUTTING IT TOGETHER:
- Add your 150+ grams of Rotisserie Chicken to your plate
- Weigh your sweet potato and add 200-300 grams of it to your plate. Slice is open a few times to dissipate heat and add a quick spray of olive or avocado oil.
- Then 150+ grams of broccoli
- Top it with more fresh ground black pepper and sea salt on top of everything
- 47g Protein | 62g Carbohydrate | 12g Fat | 544 Calories
- Above macros are for 250 gram serving of sweet potato.
- If you find yourself having this meal regularly you want to look up an alternative method for steaming the broccoli without the plastic bag. It is not recommended to be microwaving the plastic on the regular
- You don’t need to eat the entire sweet potato if it doesn’t fit into your daily goals. Some sweet potatoes can be massive 400 grams and you may just not need that much.