OVEN ROASTED BROCCOLINI
A little twist and simple change up to one of the most commonly consumed vegetables of the western world.
- 5+ bundles broccolini (also commonly called broccolette)
- Avocado or Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Remove any dry or discolored stems, and any large leafs. I will also remove about 2 inches off the bottom of the stems. Cut any really large stems in half so they are all roughly a similar size.
- Rinse under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a think coat of cooking spray into your cooking sheet and then evenly distribute the broccolini onto the sheet.
- Spray another thin coat of cooking spray on top of the broccolini once they are on the cooking sheet.
- To help give these a crisp taste don’t over apply cooking oil (this is one reason I recommend using the spray vs oil) and don’t overcook them. 12 minutes is right about the sweet spot.