EGG & SPINACH SCRAMBLE + MULTIGRAIN TOAST + STRAWBERRIES + WALNUTS
Simple breakfast option that’s lower in carbs, higher in quality fats and simple to make.
- 4+ Large eggs
- 25-35 grams Spinach
- Roughly 75 grams of Strawberries
- 1 slice Multigrain bread
- 28 grams (1 ounce) raw Walnuts
- Black Peppercorn Grinder
- Avocado or Olive Oil
- Optional. Green tea
- Follow the instructions for preparing your egg scramble here.
- Toast the piece of multigrain bread in a toaster or if you don’t have a toaster the broil option on the oven also works well for about 5 minutes.
- Weigh out your ~75 grams of strawberries. Not including eating the tops this will net you around 50 grams consumed.
- Boil water for the green tea.
PUTTING IT TOGETHER:
- Add your egg scramble into the bowl and top with fresh ground black pepper.
- Add your piece of toast.
- Add your strawberries.
- Weigh our and place your walnuts on top of in a side dish.
- 34g Protein | 29g Carbohydrate | 39g Fat | 603 Calories
- The macros above are for plain toast. If you prefer to eat your toast with butter please make sure to adjust your numbers.