CUBED CHICKEN BREAST + BLACK BEANS + STEAMED GREEN BEANS
A great little meal that can be made with minimal equipment, time and effort
- 2+ lbs Chicken Breast
- 1 can of Black Beans
- 1+ lbs. Green String Beans
- Black Peppercorn Grinder
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Onion Salt
- Goya Adobo
- Avocado or Olive Oil
- First start by cutting the chicken breast up into roughly 2 inch cubes using a big knife or honestly kitchen shears are just as easy.
- Cut off the ends of each of the green string beans.
- Place all the raw chicken cubes into a large bowl.
- Add your freshly ground black peppercorn, sea salt, Adobo and onion salt on top.
- Using your hand, mix the chicken up so the seasoning coats all of the chicken cubes.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 once more.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan on high and empty the bowl of chicken into it and cook for approximately 7-8 minutes, mixing occasionally until all the cubes are cooked through. They should have a nice brown color like in the photo.
- In a separate pan place all of the green string beans with a few tablespoons of water, cover, and cook on medium for 6-8 minutes until the steam is pumping through the pan cover valve.
- Drain the excess water from the can of black beans and add 150 grams of beans to your plate.
PUTTING IT TOGETHER:
- Place your plate with the already portioned beans into the microwave and heat for 60 seconds.
- Add 125+ grams of your pan fried chicken cubes to your plate.
- Lastly add 150+ grams of your steamed green beans to your plate.
- Season everything on the plate with freshly ground black peppercorn and sea salt to taste.
- 50g Protein | 38g Carbohydrate | 7g Fat | 419 Calories
- Make sure to mix up the seasonings into the raw chicken real good for all that flavor!