CHICKEN TENDERLOIN + JASMINE RICE + STEAMED BROCCOLI, CARROTS & GREEN PEPPER
Very basic Simple Bachelor Food Prep bowl with some extra added variety in vegetables.
- 2+ lbs. chicken tenderloin
- Jasmine rice
- 3+ bunches of Broccoli
- 2+ Carrots
- 1 Green Pepper
- Black Peppercorn Grinder
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Goya Adobo
- Avocado or Olive Oil
- Throw at least 3 cups of dry rice into your rice cooker. Do this first as it will take the longest.
- Follow the instructions for preparing your chicken tenderloin here.
- Prepare the broccoli by removing the stem from the florets.
- Prepare the carrot by chopping them into half inch slices.
- Prepare the pepper by chopping it up into half inch chunks.
- Add your broccoli florets, carrot slices, and pepper chunks into a non-stick frying pan with a few tablespoons of water and cover with a lid. Cook on medium to medium high for about 6 minutes for a more firm cooked broccoli.
BUILDING THE BOWL:
- Rice first. 300+ grams of rice. This number can scale up or down based on your daily carbohydrate requirements
- 125+ grams of chicken tenderloin goes on top
- 100+ grams of broccoli
- 50+ grams of carrots
- 50+ grams of green pepper
- Top it with more fresh ground black pepper and sea salt on top of everything
- 48g Protein | 78g Carbohydrate | 8g Fat | 576 Calories
- If eating this meal post workout, you can scale the carbohydrates up to meet your post workout carbohydrate ratio.