CHICKEN & AMY'S ORGANIC LENTIL VEGETABLE SOUP
This chicken + soup combo is so MF good you’ll be praying for rain and gloomy days.
- 2+ lbs. Chicken Tenderloin
- 1 can Amy’s Organic Lentil Vegetable Soup
- Avocado Oil
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Black Peppercorn Grinder
- Chili Powder
- Goya Adobo
- Follow the instructions for preparing your cast iron chicken tenderloin here, except substitute the seasonings for fresh ground black peppercorn, chili powder, and Goya Adobo.
- Heat up the can of lentil vegetable soup in a small or medium sized saucepan on the stove top.
BUILDING THE BOWL:
- Add 125+ grams of chicken tenderloin into a large bowl.
- Empty the heated soup into the bowl on top of the chicken.
- Top with freshly ground black peppercorn
- 52g Protein | 48g Carbohydrate | 9g Fat | 481 Calories