CAST IRON SIRLOIN + ROASTED BROCCOLINI + BROWN RICE + KALE SALAD
This bomb meal requires almost zero prep if you have your steak and broccolini bulked like you should. Chop a few vegetables, throw something in the micro and you’re good to go. Good for when you’re pretty hungry as it’s a larger meal.
- 2+ lbs. Top Sirloin steak
- 2+ bunches of Broccolini
- 1 pouch of Seeds of Change - Brown & Red Rice with Chia & Kale
- 1 bunch fresh Kale
- Baby carrots
- Broccoli Sprouts
- Fat Free Italian Dressing
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Black Peppercorn Grinder
- Follow the instructions for preparing your cast iron top sirloin here.
- Follow the instructions for preparing your broccolini here.
- Follow the instructions on the Seeds of Change pouch for heating the rice in the microwave.
- Chop up roughly half the bunch of fresh kale
- Chop up about 6 baby carrots
PUTTING IT TOGETHER:
- Rice first. Roughly half the pouch of rice. 145 grams
- Add 125+ grams of your cast iron top sirloin
- Top the plate with 150+ grams of broccolini
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Add 20+ grams of kale into a separate bowl
- Top the kale with 50+ grams of chopped baby carrots
- Garnish with as much broccoli sprouts as you like
- 1 Tbsp fat free Italian dressing
- 48g Protein | 69g Carbohydrate | 17g Fat | 621 Calories