AHI TUNA STEAK + ROASTED BROCCOLINI + POTATO MEDLEY
Bust out the seared ahi tuna steaks when you want to impress somebody. Little do they know they are actually the simplest thing to cook. Paired with complex carbs of mixed potatoes and some fancy broccolini you’ll be able to trick any potential dating prospect into thinking you can actually cook. Straker Nutrition Co. has your back!
- 1+ lb. Ahi Tuna Steak
- 1 bag of Trader Joe’s Potato Medley
- 3+ bunches of fresh Broccolini
- Avocado Oil
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Black Peppercorn Grinder
- Chili Powder
- Italian Seasoning (optional)
- Follow the instructions for preparing your potato medley here.
- Follow the instructions for preparing your broccolini here.
- Follow the instructions for preparing your seared ahi tuna steaks here.
BUILDING THE PLATE:
- Pick your piece of tuna steak. Aim for at least 150 grams
- Measure out 200 grams of the potato medley
- Load up on the broccolini! 150+ grams
- 44g Protein | 46g Carbohydrate | 13g Fat | 477 Calories